I am a storyteller, not only about my story but also about stories from the Azores Archipelago and nature. Find out more:
My Books & Poetry
The Anatomy of Waves – a poetry collection about the healing of trauma and finding belonging
Welcome Home Dear Soul – a poetic story, meeting Death herself
On my YouTube Channel I am showing you how island life looks for me, I share media recommendations (books, movies, etc), I talk about sustainability and gardening and I am also telling my own story in the „My Story“ series.
Here is part 1 of my own story:
My Essays & Articles
I write essays and articles, mostly on Medium.
Here is a selection of my favorite articles to date:
- Cabbage Against Capitalism – published in Age of Awareness
- Is Claiming Space Problematic? – published in Climate Conscious
- The Importance of Whales in the Atlantic Ocean – published in Climate Conscious
- I wanted to be a travel influencer – now what? – published in Climate Conscious
- How Gardening Changed My Life in 2020 – published in Climate Conscious
Azorean Stories is a passion project in which I tell the stories of the amazing island people of the Azores Archipelago. I cannot invest as much time into it as I would like, but I am very proud of the project.