My Freelance Work
Since 2019 I’ve been working freelance as a writer, translator and editor and constantly educate myself to offer the best service possible. Not only in the craft but also in the topics I am passionate about.
I specialize in storytelling as well as translation
This means I focus on personal narratives and emotional connections in my writing. Biographies, portraits, individual experiences (e.g. travel or emotional transformation) or stories that have an impact and stand for a greater cause are my strong suit. But I am always open to different opportunities as I am generally a very curious person.
As a native German speaker I also offer translations.
I offer different services and everything in GERMAN and ENGLISH.
You can also hire me via Fiverr
What I Offer
- WRITING / COPYWRITING / GHOSTWRITING (German / English)
Articles, advertorials, any kind of text.
Books / eBooks: Biographies / memoirs as a co-writer or ghostwriter (open to other genres).
I specialize in storytelling.
- TRANSLATIONS (German / English)
- SUBTITLES (German / English)
- EDITING (German / English)
- CREATIVE SUPPORT (German / English)
Any kind of feedback that you might need, from brainstorming, problem-solving to developing ideas.
If you need a creative to work on a project, I might be the one for you.
– Prices upon request –
- I work for one of the biggest SEO agencies in Germany (as a writer & translator).
- Long experience as a blogger and content creator online (see: Projects) and have been writing articles for various workplaces and clients over the years.
- Certificate from the University of Michigan:
Storytelling for Social Change
- Employment as project manager for the „Young Danube / Junge Donau“
in International Marketing (focus on the storytelling method)
at Bavaria Tourism until Dec 2020
Bachelor of Arts Major
in Social & Cultural Anthropology
at the LMU Munich
Bachelor of Arts Minor
in something easiest summarized as „diverse history and archaeology“
Studied Master of Arts in
Archaeology of Mesopotamia
for a while but Azores got in the way (learn about my story)
Courses & Knowledge:
- Rhetoric: The Art of Persuasive Writing and Public Speaking
by Harvard University
edX Course completed
- From the Ground Up: Managing and Preserving Our Terrestrial Ecosystems
by the SDG Academy
edX Course completed
German / native
English / fluent
Portuguese / A1 (learning)
Articles (selection, all in English)
- Cabbage Against Capitalism – published in Age of Awareness
- Is Claiming Space Problematic? – published in Climate Conscious
- The Importance of Whales in the Atlantic Ocean – published in Climate Conscious
- Mia Birdsong is Rethinking Community, Love and Friendship – published on Medium
- I wanted to be a travel influencer – now what? – published in Climate Conscious
Examples for my SEO writing (German):
- Naturschutz und Reisen im Einklang – published on Sächsische
- 5 Tipps, wie Sie ihre Wohnung immer ordentlich halten – published on immomorgen
- Die ultimative Checkliste für den Start der Camping Saison 2021 – published on Camping & Reisen
Portraits on Azorean Stories (my current project, English)
- Jean-Daniel: From Opera Stages to a Life without Money
- Amanda Scorer: With Nothing but Art
- The Lebon Family: A Dream Made Out of Clay
- Luis Senra: Channeling Magic Through A Saxophone
Volunteer Writer for Rewriting Extinction
References from Bavaria Tourism Marketing (German, while working for the company)
- Article „Audio im Marketing“
- Article „Richtiges Netzwerken Lernen“
- Article „Die Junge Donau im Fokus“
- Advertorial in the magazine „reisetipps“ in December 2020 (print, no link available)
References from the seabreeze Travel Magazine (articles, all in German):
- Articles about the Azores / to be released soon
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any requests or questions.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!