Besides writing my own books I am also a freelance writer for articles, advertorials, blog posts or ebooks. Usually I work with credit but I can also be hired as a ghostwriter.
I specialize in storytelling. This means I focus on personal narratives and emotional connection in my writing.
Biographies, portraits, individual experiences (e.g. travel or emotional transformation) or stories that have an impact and stand for a greater cause are my strong suit, which is also why I have a Certificate from the University of Michigan in „Storytelling for Social Change“ and constantly educate myself in the field of Sustainability.
But I am always open to different opportunities as I am generally a very curious person (as you can read in my introduction).
Contact me via info(at)tasmin-hansmann.de for more information and commissions.
I have a long experience as a blogger and content creator online (see: Projects) and have been writing articles for various workplaces and clients over the years. Not all are mentioned here, this is just a selection.
Articles (all in english)
- How to Make Your Place Feel Like Home – published on Medium
- How Gardening Changed My Life in 2020 – published in Climate Conscious
Portraits on Azorean Stories (my current project)
References from Bayern Tourismus Marketing (german, while working for the company)
- Artikel „Audio im Marketing“
- Artikel „Richtiges Netzwerken Lernen“
- Artikel „Die Junge Donau im Fokus“
- Advertorial in the magazine „reisetipps“ in December 2020 (print, no link available)
References from the seabreeze Travel Magazine (articles, all in german):
- Articles about the Azores / to be released soon